Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bad talk bad feel

Talking about feeling bad...
I feel bad a Lots of stuffs...
I mean "A LOT"...

Remember my dad came to visit me one of the day during cny. For work actually....
It's just a occident that day is the 15th day of cny!

Yeahhh... It's a big day / celebration for Chinese
But living in a western country.... I totally forget about it...
It was suppose a night with big BIG meals like duck, chicken , fish, seafood... U know what I mean

But something got into my mind.... And I head to a stupid Chinese restaurant and ate economy rice instead.....
Shit... Really shit... Only when I head to the hotel then I realize... Deep shit.. I feel really really bad!! I never forget my dad's expression during that time.. Sorry....


Ok.... That's the first...

I feel bad when my senior collegue have to leave us and we all so pampered by him and can't even stand on our feet!
Boss have to carry out all the project and yet I'm still like a baby don't know how to do
This and that..... Feel bad for prashant ..

I know boss tried to lecture me .... Feel bad of course..
But I also feel bad for him... He's stress enought...
Feel bad for elfin as he's going through that 'don't know what's going on' situation...

Feel bad for dan as I still need his help...

Feel bad for the girls have to listen to my complains.

As for some of the ppl... I don't feel bad for them
I don't feel bad for those who start to tune up the high pitch when I call.
I don't feel bad for someone who likes attention so much and cause troubles
I don't feel bad for someone who thought he/she I would care her/him so much to go and interfere his/her shits anymore...

Sorry mates.. I don't like hang out with fakers....

Anywhere ... Thats the bedtime story ...
Good nights everyone ..

No comments: