Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I tried not to blog.. When you start blogging, it's must be there's a thing that you don't know who to turn to,to tell... Hence you turn to this page which started as "www.blogpot.com"
Then you type everything that you don't want/ don't like to tell.
Well.. this is what I'm doing again, at this moment, 8.09pm of 8th December 2009.

I experienced so many things for the past few days or even weeks..
For the last few weeks, I organized an event for my friend. End up I don't get any response from her/him.. Sorry but that's already my limit.

I had 3 weird things happened in my dream in one night!!!
I dreamed that my thesis was rejected *TOUCHWOOD*
I dreamed that I saw my boss AGAIN!! when i'm hanging out with friends
The most weird one! I saw mr J. with all the teeths are gone!!!!!
Crazy!!!!

Then, my best friend was so emo these few days.. i tried to contact her. but it's so hard to reach her! I'm worried as well.... but again.. when u tried to call and call.. and yet so hard to reach.............................. i duno wat else i can do..

Watched alot similar story line in the different drama... makes me think again..
I also wanted everyone around me to be happy! But always it seems it just not the case...
sorry guys and girls.. i'll tired as well....

Xmas holiday gonna be here soon.. So all works are piling up !!! Stress and StresS!!!
sometimes just dun know who to turn to...

No comments: