Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Today the restaurant was a DISASTER! Everything not clean, the tea towels were everywhere. Glasses and jugs all around the places, stains on the tables.. Floor not mopped..
My colleague and I spend few hours to clean..
I mopped the floor, scrap the bar, clean all the places.

There is no more classes for this semester. So I could stay back a bit to help out. My colleague had to go home for revision.
Was kinda stress with the assignments. Tried not to think about it during work. Want to release stress.
Had Nandos for late lunch.. then Gloria Jeans' Tim Tam for dessert (someone spent me, Yeah!! )

Wanted to do groceries shopping for my house, but damn lazy... Maybe will do it tomolo..
***************************************************************************************
Just came back from McD, didn't bought anything.. I wasn't hungry or thirsty or anything.. I just want to drive..
Abit better than just now... however.. stresssss

No comments: