Wednesday, February 25, 2009

2009

Year of OX! Our year of Rat just passed. Hope this year would be better than last year. Last year was really a terrible year regardless the studies, love, finances, and etc. It just a terrible year for me. But fellow RATS, we already gone through it!

Trying to concentrate on studies for this semester. Try not to get distracted from it.
Wei Ning has left Perth last Sunday.... One of hang out gang gone... I am fully using my time with my best friend here. She's leaving soon as well. As she left, I gonna miss her crazy. Could not waste a time on other things. sigh...........

You know what??? I know how to play MAHJONG ! haha.. Thanks to Miss Pris. That have been our activity after the dinner these few days. Steamboat last night... Going for the second round tonight! Looking forward to it!

And dear friends... if some of you still in doubt on my job. The answer is YES! I QUIT BOX!
So.. I am actually free from the rumour, gossiping, troublemaker restaurant!

Have to stay focus again..... TATA!

No comments: