Thursday, January 22, 2009

Feel so moody today... Don't know if my decision is correct or not.. As i Get confuse very very easily.

How I wish i can be a firm person.... But on the other side, when a person is too firm with his/her opinions and decision.. This could cause stubborn! Which is happening to one of my colleague.. So hard to argue with her/him or make her/him accept other opinions.. Could make you so piss off!!

Now to another person.. How can two full of conflicts person work together in a same company...?
When anything happens, the boss complains and suspects this and suspects that.. and make alot of accusation. Then another one get the scolding or complains. Since he likes to complains and makes so much accusation...? Why don't he just talk to and arrange the staff himself!!!??? WTH! Who wants to work with him?? Who would ever like this job?!?! NOT ME!

I'm so relieve that I had draw a line between me and that rubbish company!
Won't want to put a single step into that company..!!! unless taking my salary!!
I'm gone and GOOD LUCK to you guys!!!

Yet this is not the only thing that confuses me...

No comments: